According to a recent study, Orlando was named the most dog friendly vacation destination in the United States…that’s cool! If you want to bring your dog, you will have no problem finding a hotel that will allow your dog to stay. In fact, there are over 378 Orlando pet friendly hotels.
Why Book With Orlando Vacation Hotels
There are three things we look for when adding a new hotel to the platform. We feel we have a duty to our guests to make sure we are partnering with and representing great properties. Here are the three main things we look for in an Orlando Suite Hotel:
Guaranteed Lowest Pricing on Orlando Hotels
If you find a lower price on a hotel you book, bring it to our attention and we will beat their price.
Award Winning Customer Service
We have won the coveted Best of the Best Travel Services for Orlando since 2011.
Family Owned and Run Since 1993
We have been helping guests plan their Orlando hotel stays since 1993. We have helped over 800,000 families.
Best Orlando Pet Friendly Hotels
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites with Waterpark
Red Lion Lake Buena Vista South with Waterpark
Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista
Wyndham Orlando Resort & Conference Center Celebration Area
Crowne Plaza Lake Buena Vista
Element By Marriott Near SeaWorld Orlando
Aloft By Marriott Near SeaWorld Orlando
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista across from Disney Springs
Hilton Buena Vista Palace Inside Walt Disney World
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club by Hilton in Orlando near Walt Disney World
Liki Tiki Village in Orlando near Walt Disney World
Where to Stay in Orlando Florida
Orlando Hotels That Allow Pets – What to Look For
Ever since the pandemic hit and really even before that a lot of families don’t want to leave their pet at home while they travel. We get it, our office at OrlandoVacationHotels.com is pet friendly and nearly everyone brings their dog to work.
When trying to decide on the best pet friendly hotel near Disney World here are a few things to consider:
1. Does the hotel have a designated walking area for your dog? Orlando is a busy town, especially during high season, and you definitely do not want to have your dog trying to go their business near a really busy road.
2. What are you going to do with your pet while you are at the theme parks? There are quite a few doggy daycares near Disney World and Universal Studios which your dog would love to visit while you are at the theme parks. Honestly, Disney is a lot of fun for people but dogs really don’t understand all the hype, they are more than comfortable being at doggy daycare.
3. Bring your pets shot and vaccination history? Most Orlando hotels will ask for this when you check in. They want to make sure your pup is safe for other dogs and for other humans to be around. They might even ask you to sign a waiver relieving the hotel of any liability caused to your dog or harm your dog might cause to another guests.
Need a Payment Plan?
Orlando Hotels by Amenities
Pet Friendly Hotels in Orlando Restrictions
Most of the hotels in Orlando that allow dogs do have restrictions. Here are a few of the most important ones:
1. Height and Weight Restrictions- Most hotels in Orlando restrict dogs that are over 75 pounds. You will want to call the hotel or check the website to make sure your dog fits within their guidelines before checking in.
2. Pet Deposit- Some hotels charge a refundable deposit, but most hotels charge a non-refundable deposit. These fees may be one set fee and it might be a per night fee. Regardless of you should check with the hotel before booking because you don’t want to be surprised at check-in.
3. Unaccompanied Pets- Most Orlando hotels will not allow you to leave your pet in the hotel room unaccompanied. This is for the safety of your dog and for other guests.
If you are looking to bring your dog to Orlando please let us help you with your travel plans. Here at Orlandovacationhotels.com we have been helping guests plan their vacation since 1993 and we have a lot of knowledge when it comes to staying an Orlando hotel which allows dogs.