Looking for the best Orlando hotels for kids? Well you have come to the right place. Orlandovacationhotels.com has been helping families plan their vacations in Orlando since 1993. Over the years over 700,000 families have trusted us in helping them with their Disney World and Universal vacation plans…we would love to add your family to our growing number of satisfied guests.
Why Book With Orlando Vacation Hotels
OrlandoVacationHotels.com has been helping and assisting guests plan their vacation and assist in booking their Orlando Resorts reservations. Our goal is simple: work with the best resorts in Orlando, negotiate the best price for our guest, and provide excellent customer service. By concentrating on these three things we feel we have found the winning recipe.
Guaranteed Lowest Pricing on Orlando Hotels
If you find a lower price on a hotel you book, bring it to our attention and we will beat their price.
Award Winning Customer Service
We have won the coveted Best of the Best Travel Services for Orlando since 2011.
Family Owned and Run Since 1993
We have been helping guests plan their Orlando hotel stays since 1993. We have helped over 800,000 families.
Popular Kid Friendly Hotels near Disney World
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites with Waterpark
Red Lion Lake Buena Vista South with Waterpark
Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista
Wyndham Orlando Resort & Conference Center Celebration Area
Crowne Plaza Lake Buena Vista
Element By Marriott Near SeaWorld Orlando
Aloft By Marriott Near SeaWorld Orlando
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista across from Disney Springs
Hilton Buena Vista Palace Inside Walt Disney World
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club by Hilton in Orlando near Walt Disney World
Liki Tiki Village in Orlando near Walt Disney World
Where to Stay in Orlando Florida
Kid Friendly Orlando Hotels- Pools are Great
Every hotel in Orlando is going to be kid friendly especially to an extent. After all our entire market here in Orlando is catering to families who want to experience Disney World and Universal Studios. The first thing to look for is a great pool area. You have all types of pool areas; some hotels just have a small rectangular hole in the back of the property they fill with water and others the entire property is built around a huge water park.
Here are a few of the best Kid Friendly Hotels in Orlando:
Holiday Inn Water Park– 7 waterslides plus a zero-entry pool and a huge bucket of water that drops down every half hour.
CoCo Key Hotel and Waterpark– This hotel has an entire waterpark attached to it. Indoor and outdoor pools. So Much Fun.
Radisson Resort and Convention Center– This hotel doesn’t have a waterpark, but the pool area is huge, and it is beautiful. On clear nights you can even see the Disney fireworks show.
Sheraton Lake Buena Vista– This hotel pool area is popular amongst the locals. It is so popular in fact that many guests purchase day passes to the parks.
Need a Payment Plan?
Orlando Hotels by Amenities
List of Amenities you will find at Family Friendly Resorts in Orlando
1. Pool Area- As we mentioned above the pool area is key and many hotels have added a waterpark or area going to add a waterpark to their hotel property to cater more towards the children. After all, Disney World and Universal Studios are the main attractions which bring the families to Orlando, but these families do not want to spend their entire vacation at the theme parks. Click here for the best Orlando hotels with waterparks.
2. Games Rooms- A lot of hotels are adding a resort actives specialist to their staff. These employees run and coordinate games outside near the pool area like what an activities coordinator do on a cruise ship. Some of the activities, you need to pay an additional cost to participate. Some of the activities your children could enjoy are- tie dying t-shirts, bingo, duck-duck-goose, and water balloon toss.
3. Themed Rooms- Vacation homes are usually the lodging type one would associate themed rooms with; however, recently many Orlando hotels have been theming their rooms. These rooms usually cost a little more, but they are well worth the extra money.
4. Turn Down Service and Candy Drop- Some hotels here in Orlando have their own mascot and one of the fun things they do is offer turn down service for the guests. This is where the mascot will take come by your room and tuck your kids in bed. Disney does this as well with many of their characters.
5. Welcome Gifts- Some of the higher end Orlando hotels such as JW Marriott and Portofino offer welcome gifts for the kids when they arrive. These gifts are always a great way to get the vacation kicked off on the right foot.
Kid Friendly hotels in Orlando Resort Fees
Most hotels in Orlando charge a resort fee. This fee is typically paid by the guests upon check-in and the fee ranges from $10 a night to over $50 a night. Make sure you check the fine print on the website you are booking from, a lot of times the smaller sites do not even mention the resort fee.
Here at OrlandoVacationHotels.com we will always tell you up front if a hotel charges a resort fee or not and exactly how much per night the fee is going to be. Nobody likes hidden fees! The kid friendly hotels always offer so much more than your typical hotel so be prepared to pay on the higher end ($25 to $35 a night or more) in resort fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cheapest kid friendly hotel in Orlando?
The least expensive kid friendly hotel in Orlando would probably be the Red Lion Lake Buena Vista Hotel with Waterpark. The waterpark associated with this hotel is small and the lazy river Is short, but it is perfect if you have small children.
Do any of the kid friendly hotels near Disney World offer free attraction tickets to Disney?
You can definitely find hotels with free tickets, but these are almost always associated with a timeshare tour. OrlandoVacationHotels.com does not work with any timeshare company and we do not require out guests to go on a timeshare tour. We offer low prices and make a profit on the volume of business. We caution anyone about taking a timeshare tour…it never takes just 90 minutes to go through.
What are some kid friendly properties at Universal Studios?
All the Universal Resort hotels are kid friendly and offer a lot for the entire family. If you are looking to save a little money and stay off property, CoCo Key Resort is great for the kids.
What are some kid friendly hotel properties at Disney World?
All the hotels located inside Disney World are kid friendly and there is a lot for the kids to do. If you want to stay off property the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Hotel and The Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Hotel are two great options. Both offer a lot of activities for the kids and both locations are really close to Disney World.