About Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista
Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista is a perfect place to play for both children and adults. This hotel in Orlando has an on-premise cyber arcade and a poolside tiki bar. There are on-site kids’ activities and a cocktail lounge for adults. There’s also a playground and games like air hockey, giant checkers and chess, table tennis, ping pong, and billiards. Another great perk for families? Kids under 12 eat breakfast and dinner for free when they’re with a paying adult.
The Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista isn’t just for families, it’s also a great spot for traveling professionals. There is a 24-hour business center, six high tech meeting rooms, and two boardrooms. All hotel rooms feature a flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and free WiFi. Some room options also have sofa beds and balconies. If you opt for the suite, offerings can include a living area, kitchenette, whirlpool bathtub, two TVs, and even a separate kids’ room with bunk beds.
One of the best perks of booking this Orlando hotel is its proximity to the attractions. Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista is just 2 miles from Disney Springs. It is also close to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, the Orlando Premium Outlets and the Orange County Convention Center.
This is one of the great Orlando hotels that offers scheduled shuttles. Shuttles are available to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. Other offerings include an on-premise convenience store, a gift shop, and an extensive fitness center outfitted with multiple TVs. There’s also a concierge and a grocery shopping service available.
Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista is fresh from a multi-million dollar makeover and is also one of Orlando’s pet-friendly hotels. Book yourself an unforgettable Orlando vacation for the whole family at one of the best hotels in Central Florida.
- Great pool and family fun play area
- Nice clean oversized rooms
- Kids Eat Free Program sponsored by Applebees
Free Cable TV
Kids Eat Free Program
Shuttle to Disney and Universal
Less than 5 minutes to Disney
Policies & Extras
Holiday Inn Resort LBV
– Check In Time: 3pm
– Check Out Time: 11am
– Max Occupancy: Standard Room 5 people; Kidsuites 6
-Resort Fee: There is a $20.00 per night plus tax resort fee per room included in final balance of hotel reservation. This fee is included in your total balance for the hotel. By adding this in now, you will owe nothing when you get to the property and checkin goes much quicker.
– Reservation Payment Policy: $50 deposit to make a reservation and the final payment is due 15 days prior to arrival. If you need to cancel as long as you cancel before 15 days of arrival we will refund you $35 of the deposit.
– Kids Eat Free Program: 2 children under 12 eat breakfast and dinner free with a paying adult (max 2)
– Shuttle Service Schedule: Shuttle Service to Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld. **Shuttle services that are normally included in resort fees are not being offered at this time due to COVID. Please check wtih the front desk at check if you would like to inquire about their temporary shuttle service for an extra fee.**